Monday, January 15, 2018

Baby Raccoon painting available as prints

One of the first paintings to sell during my solo exhibition last April was this adorable little raccoon. I've had so many compliments about him and requests for prints that I decided to make some affordable reproductions available.  A portion of each sale will be donated to Wild at Heart Animal Rescue located in Walden, Ontario.

Please don't hesitate to contact me should you want to purchase a print of  "You Lookin' at Me?"
Print size is 5"x7" and can be framed in a 5x7 frame without mat or in an 8x10 frame with a mat.


4 comments:

  1. Bonjour,

    Effectivement il est adorable. Un travail merveilleux. Toutes mes félicitations.
    Une belle chose et une grande générosité de votre part !

    Gros bisous

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't remember seeing this one, Colette!!! Excellent piece and of course, your cat is breathtaking !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilda, this one was part of my solo show exhibit last spring! I did create a little video of the complete exhibit which you can find on my youtube channel!

    ReplyDelete